We believe that there is no one-size-fits-all solution to nutrition. That’s why we offer a wide range of nutrition services to our clients of all ages and needs.
Personal nutrition counseling
Personal nutrition counseling from Hakim Family Nutrition can help people of all ages live well and thrive by equipping them with the knowledge needed to live a healthy, balanced life.
Personal nutrition counseling services are custom-tailored to your unique needs to guide you through dietary changes such as:
- Cravings Change
- Heart Health
- Digestive Health and Low- FODMAP Diet
- Weight Management
$145.00 for 60 to 75 minutes initial nutrition assessment
$100.00 for 45 to 60 minutes follow-up appointment
Eat Love meal planning
Well-rounded nutrition helps your entire family stay happy and healthy. Competing priorities with busy work schedules, balancing work and family life, budgeting and deciding what to eat and cook each day can be stressful and even frustrating when taking into consideration different food preferences.
Introducing Eat Love, the personalized meal planning service that is fully customizable to suit your needs and individual circumstances.
This software also helps with organization, making meal planning easier, less time consuming and eating healthier to ensure you consume a well-balanced diet to nourish your whole body.
Why choose the Eat Love meal planning platform?
- Personalized meal plans based on your specific health condition, nutrition and wellness goals, dietary preferences, restrictions, and food allergies/intolerances
- Nutrient analysis for recipes and the feature to log your daily food intake to keep track of your progress and for accountability
- Customizable 7-day meal plans that include suggestions for meals and snacks
- Choose from 5000 recipes in the database and use the ‘swap’ feature to make changes and even select from restaurant dishes
- Add ingredients from your meal plan to your grocery list and place an order online with Walmart, Amazon Fresh or Instacart and have items delivered to your door
- Save money and reduce food wastage with recipes that use up leftovers within your meal plan
- Enjoy cooking more at home and make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle
- Reduce stress through following organized weekly menus and experience the benefits to your overall health such as having more energy, improved mood, and better concentration
- Receive support from your Dietitian with the ability to send messages through the Eat Love platform and seek guidance to answer your questions or concerns
$145.00 for an hour initial consultation that includes a full nutritional assessment and two weeks of meal planning.
$30.00 per month for your continued subscription to Eat Love and Dietetic support.
Family nutrition counseling
Well-rounded nutrition helps your entire family stay happy and healthy. Hakim Family Nutrition helps you discover how to approach healthy eating as a family while keeping your lifestyle in mind.
Family Nutritional Consultations
Family nutrition is a big part of what we do. During a family nutritional consultation, we will discuss the diet-based needs of your entire family and create a nutritional roadmap to keeping your family’s diet healthy and delicious.
Examples of family nutritional services that we offer include:
- Overcoming picky eating
- Cooking for food allergies/intolerances
- Developing a healthy weight and relationship with food
- Creating meal plans that align with the needs of your entire family
Family Grocery Tour
Shopping with your family can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! During a family grocery tour, a registered dietitian can accompany you on a grocery shop to show you where the most nutritious food is located and how to shop more efficiently with your children.
$145.00 for 90 minutes grocery store tour of your choice within 5 km from our office.
$100.00 for an hour follow-up appointment
Hakim Family Nutrition is happy to provide Nutrigenomix genetic testing for interested clients.
Nutrigenomix is a dietary genetic testing system that allows clients to access personalized nutrition recommendations based on 45 genetic markers.
You can choose from 3 types of Nutrigenomix dietary genetic testing to suit your unique needs and lifestyle:
Health and Wellness Test: Geared towards those looking to optimize their diet and enhance their lifestyle. Through the 45 genetic markers, our Registered Dietitian can recommend personalized nutritional and exercise-related advice, unique to your DNA.
Fertility Test: The fertility test is ideal for couples who are trying to conceive. The 45 genetic markers measured in the test will help you and your Registered Dietitian work together to discover the best nutrition plan that will support the fertile potential of both partners.
Sport Test: If you’re aiming to streamline your physical performance, this is the test for you. The 45 genetic markers which greatly impact your athletic performance and nutritional needs are delivered to you in your personalized report, which can help your Registered Dietitian and personal trainer create a customized program to enhance your athletic abilities.
All it takes is a simple saliva sample during your appointment with Hakim Family Nutrition. Results will be given during a follow-up appointment, along with your personalized dietary recommendations.
Nutrigenomix Wellness Brochure
Nutrigenomix dietary genetic testing: $500.00
- 20-minute initial assessment appointment
- One complete test of your choice
- 30 to 40-minute follow-up session to discuss results (4 weeks after)
Want to know what service is right for you?
Book your appointment with our Dietitian to discuss our services and answer any questions you may have.